Effective Date: 27-May-2023
At TechTalk with Tahmid, we respect intellectual property rights and are committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This DMCA Policy outlines the procedures we follow regarding copyright infringement claims on our website. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon, please follow the instructions outlined below.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent and believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notification that includes the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
3. Sufficient information to locate the allegedly infringing material on TechTalk with Tahmid, such as the specific URL(s) where the infringing content is located.
4. Your contact information, including your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
5. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in the notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Please send your copyright infringement notification to: [email protected]
If you believe that the material that was removed or disabled is not infringing upon any copyright or you have the necessary rights to post such material, you may submit a counter notification. Your counter notification must contain the following information:
1. Your physical or electronic signature.
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
3. A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification.
4. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
5. A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court in which your address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, the jurisdiction of any judicial district in which TechTalk with Tahmid may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification or an agent of such person.
Please send your counter notification to: [email protected]
Please note that we may provide a copy of your counter notification to the original notifier.
TechTalk with Tahmid reserves the right to terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Please note that this DMCA Policy does not constitute legal advice and is provided for informational purposes only. For legal advice, please consult with an attorney.
Changes to the DMCA Policy
TechTalk with Tahmid may revise this DMCA Policy at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on this page.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this DMCA Policy, please contact us at: [email protected]
TechTalk with Tahmid